[Alberg30] Harbor Supply-wood for boats

Horton, Ross G. rhorton at pwcgov.org
Tue Nov 19 06:39:17 PST 2002

I believe the supplier that you want used to be in Baltimore.  I bought some
mahogany plywood from them a few years ago for a sailing dinghy.  I could
not find their number so they may have moved or gone out of business.  They
also supplied mahogany lumber and plywood to Smoot Lumber in Alexandria,
Virginia, so you may want to give them a call to see if they can locate
Harbor Supply or if they can provide the wood you need.  There is also a
list of suppliers of all types of lumber and plywood for boat building in
the back of Wooden Boat magazine.

Ross Horton
Delphi, 40