[Alberg30] profurl roller furling (with a note on the isolatedground)

Larry Morris larmor at myexcel.com
Tue Nov 19 07:02:14 PST 2002

Removing the core severely weakens the line.  The core is designed to carry
the majority of the load on the line.  The better solution to the problem
decribed below is to remove the cover from the line.  You reduce the
diameter of the line without significantly weakening it.

Fair Winds

Larry Morris
Solstice #501