[Alberg30] Dodgers.

Maggie Ross nauticallyyours-maggie at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 21 05:52:38 PST 2002

Re. Dodgers.

We are the recent owners of hull #400 which does not have a dodger or enclosure and are thinking of installing same.

Would any of you have jpeg pictures of your dodgers and enclosures which you would be willing to send directly to us at nauticallyyours-maggie at sympatico.ca ?

We have seen a few A-30's with this canvas but have not seen a design we particularly like so any visual help you can give would be appreciated.

As to the comments about the price being US$1,200.00, my suggestion is to go for quality even if the price is higher. The best reference is to look at the boats around your club/marina and ask the owners for their recommendations.

Thanks in advance,
Maggie & Ian.