[Alberg30] Dodger Maker Recommendations Wanted

Pat Drenning drenning at erols.com
Wed Nov 20 14:39:51 PST 2002

Alfredo,

I am considering a full cockpit enclosure and have had two people
recommended to me.  The first is Chris Ford who did my first dodger and
it is exceptional.  The second person is Cindy Badger (410) 757-1952.
Cindy use to work for the Cover Loft and the ex owners speak highly of
her.

		Have a happy

		Pat

Alfredo wrote:

> Could anybody recommend a reputable maker of canvas dodger?
>
> Our friend Christos is in need of a dodger. He was quoted about
> $1,200.00 from Island Nautical in NY. But, I know that there must be a
> better price in Annapolis or near by.
>
> I would check the Association's book, but, I don't have one with me.
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> A.
>
> Licet & Alfredo
>
> "Free Spirit" #497

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |