[Alberg30] Thanks & sinks.

Maggie Ross nauticallyyours-maggie at sympatico.ca
Tue Nov 26 04:24:00 PST 2002

Thanks to everyone for the links to the sites with the dodgers & enclosures. We'll be studying them.

We've opted not to add a sink in the head but have added a mirror on the bottom surface of the fold-away step in the companionway. There is enough friction to hold the step in the up position so you can see to groom yourself and is totally out of the way without additional plumbing etc. Just throw an old towel over the woodwork if you are going to shave.

Maggie.