[Alberg30] Fuel Cells

Crufone at aol.com Crufone at aol.com
Wed Nov 27 17:01:51 PST 2002

Hello all,
I just pulled my Aluminum fuel tank and found out that it has leaks in the
bottom.  I plan to change the location from the Starboard side to the Port
side.  Does anyone out there know of a source for Plastic fuel cells, of
about 10gals that would fit inside the Port cockpit locker on an Alberg 30?
I could repair the Aluminum tank, but thought a Polyethelene or Polyproplene
tank might be better.  I plan to keep the gasoline Grey Marine Auxillary.
Michael #133