[Alberg30] Fuel Cells

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Thu Nov 28 03:04:55 PST 2002

http://www.oceanlinkinc.com/

Someone from another list recommended these people to someone else. I have no experience with them at all,except to look at their web site.
When I changed out the tank on #497, I got an underdeck tank from West Marine that i think was made by Tempo. I did a more or less direct replacement which was suspended under the cockpit sole.
These are fuel tanks not fuel cells. I'm still not sure what a fuel cell is.
Brian        ex #497