[Alberg30] Re: Fuel Tanks

Peter Hay phay at netcom.ca
Thu Nov 28 17:00:13 PST 2002

Hi:  I replaced my aluminum tank which was under the cockpit sole with a 10 gallon (45 litre) poly tank from Tempo.  My local dealer ordered it but you can get it from West Marine.  Tempo has a website as well.  My under sole tank suffered from algae and it was impossible to get at it.  I built a platform in the starboard locker and installed the tank.  The only modification I had to make was to order the diesel supply/return from West Marine (dealer couldn't get it).  Since you are using gas the tank will come equipped just the way you want it.  Works great.  Please contact for more info if needed.

Peter Hay
Rubicon #384
phay at netcom.ca