[Alberg30] Water tank - Use cheap vodka for anti-freeze

Daniel Sternglass dans at stmktg.com
Mon Nov 4 15:58:28 PST 2002

Robert Kirk wrote:

> Also drain your fresh water tank and pump through some pink antifreeze*
> till it reaches the sink....

I have had good results in upstate NY with a bottle of the cheapest
vodka in the water tank. The advantage is very little cleanout effort
and no aftertaste! In upstate, NY, where it gets pretty #$%@% cold (-25F
at times), I've never had a problem. Pump all the water out first, and
be sure to pump the vodka through. I learned this from the previous
owner, Jerry Raugh, 17 years ago. He had it on lake Michigan.

--Dan Sternglass
Watcher of the Skies, #201, Cayuga Lake, Ithaca, NY
dans at stmktg.com
 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |