[Alberg30] Running lines aft

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Tue Nov 5 08:34:20 PST 2002

Peter,

When I bought Calypso, the main halyard was lead to the cockpit.
It was possible to raise it using a winch on the cabintop, but
it was not easy.  As I had to go forward to remove the sail ties,
anyway, it seemed rather pointless and I moved the main halyard
to the mast and led the jib halyard aft in it's place.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |