[Alberg30]Purple Jesus

chrishardy chrishardy at tds.net
Tue Nov 5 18:24:40 PST 2002

I just buy the non toxic anti freeze for the boat and the more toxic
Captn' Morgan for the winterizer.....  Mad Dog 2020 is cheaper than
everclear and is easier to see coming aft out of the sink faucet  I
think it is a mixture of bad port and everclear... Chris   P.S. I still
think .99 cents per Gallon for non toxic is cheaper than everclear or
Mad Dog.