[Alberg30] Running lines aft

J Bergquist j at ship.saic.com
Wed Nov 6 04:18:07 PST 2002

The main that came with my boat had no battens. I ordered a new one with
battens, and it is really a much better sail. I am considering putting
the old main back on for the winter sailing season. I will let you know
if I do this, and see if I can quantify the difference for you.

J Bergquist

Calliope #287