[Alberg30] Running lines aft

Peter Amos peter.amos1 at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 5 22:11:38 PST 2002

Thanks to everybody for their responses All your comment  have been saved and will be digested at leisure.What is settling in my mind is raising the main from the mast but reefing from the cockpit.I shall do some experimenting on Okeechobee or Biscayne Bay to see what works for me.
Separately:Brian, my first sailboat was a Tartan 27,it taught me a lot about what  this singlehander needs.Roller furling on the headsail,an autopilot,headroom  and somewhere comfortable to sit in the cabin.Tait Tait (now) qualifies on all those points.
Peter Amos
Tait Tait #478