[Alberg30] Holding tank

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Mon Nov 11 09:39:26 PST 2002

I installed one of the raritan tanks this spring and it was very
successfu. My only problem was that the pump out at my marina did not
have a strong enough pump to do my job. When I went down the bay to
Clinch Marina in downtown Traverse City, I had no problems. I also had
no problems in Harbor Springs this summer. Seems odd but that is what
happened. The harbor master at clinch says he has 70% of the summer
business in pumpouts. Maybe that is the reason.

>>> peter.amos1 at btinternet.com 11/10/02 06:49PM >>>

Has anyone installed a flexible tank,if so where and is it satisfactory?
Peter Amos #478