[Alberg30] Stern Tube Bonding

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 15 09:09:02 PST 2002

Hi Calvin

I did this job 2 years ago to "Danely" #257 and about 6 years ago to
"Gilleleje" #505 (my boat). 5200 was all that I used. I made sure ro use a
lot of it and it was well attached to both the tube and and the hull. It has
worked fine, better in fact than the old hard crap that Whitby used, and
more water tight. This is a real important part of the boat, and it is hard
to 'certify' the job without a first hand look at it, so use your own
judgement or seek a pro.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505