[Alberg30] Hull Painting Question

R.C. Alley ralley at chesapeake.net
Wed Nov 20 17:06:38 PST 2002

I suspect that waxed paper works as well as well as Saran (Cling wrap for some). Also, you could borrow another stand and put it adjacent the one you are painting under--my yard allows me to do this, but they know me really well, as the owner of the business is a neighbor.  There is a certain amount of trust involved, as the odd failure of the intelligent use of stands involves some insurance risks.

Best,
R.