[Alberg30] Ginny Pole

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 25 15:45:58 PST 2002

Forespar makes the part you will need to build your own spinnaker pole. I
built one several years ago when I broke mine in a race. The mistake I made
was to buy the more expensive pole ends with the trigger mechanisms. It was
a PITA, the crew could never get the triggers to release when they needed
them to. I ended up disassembling the ends and removing the triggers to make
them manual operateded with the trip wires. Just a short piece of adive from
someone who has wasted money needlessly in the past.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505