[Alberg30] Ginny Pole

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
Mon Nov 25 21:52:13 PST 2002

We've got a Forespar whisker pole that hasn't been on the boat in years.
  It's 1-7/8" diameter (the larger tube) and extends to 12 feet.  One
end has a latching gate and the other end has a hook with a block in it
to rest on the sheet.

If you're interested in it, I could take some photos after Thanksgiving.
  I don't know how I'd ship it, though.  It's 6' 8" collapsed.

  - George

greeksailor at att.net wrote:

> George, it is a whisker pole I'm pertaining to.......

   Hope your road is a long one.                        George Dinwiddie
   May there be many summer mornings when,       gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
   with what pleasure, what joy,                 http://www.Alberg30.org
   you enter harbors you're seeing for the first time;
                                            from 'Ithaka' by C.P. Cavafy

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |