[Alberg30] dropping the mast...

faerthen felix ffelix at lycos.com
Sat Oct 19 13:08:26 PDT 2002

Hi Bill!

Didn't Yves Gelinas come up with a clever way to drop the mast on
"Jean du Sud"? Maybe someone else knows the trick, because I'd love to learn it myself!

FF
Nisus
--

>I've used a similar setup for pulling a J-27 mast several times
and am trying to figure out the best (and inexpensive) way to get
the mast down on SABRINA for the winter restoration project.

>Bill - SABRINA #158

Get 250 full-color business cards FREE right now!
http://businesscards.lycos.com
 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |