[Alberg30] spreaders

Daniel Walker Dwalker at cemcocpa.com
Mon Oct 28 06:42:12 PST 2002

i know this line of discussion occurred not to long ago, and i apologize for not reading it carefully, but if i think it doesn't apply to me, i skim over it.
i haven't been to the boat for awhile, i know, sin of sins, but a i looked up at my wooden spreaders, i was amazed to see fungus growing on the port spreader. did not take the boat out for fear of the wood being weakened by the invasion of the fungus.
now that everyone is finished calling me an idiot for not caring properly for my boat,isn't there a source for replacing the spreaders with aluminum.
any insight will be read and appreciated
dan
rascal 145