[Alberg30] spreaders

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Mon Oct 28 09:57:39 PST 2002

You can pull up the old messages using the search box on the alberg30.org
web site.  You can easily make new wooden spreaders, or any marine metal
fabricator can make aluminum ones for you.  Different spreader mounts
were used on different boats, so you need to use your old spreaders as
a template to make sure things fit.

Bill Mattox (Limerick #227) does this sort of work.  You can contact
him via email at coolweld at hotmail.com

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |