[Alberg30] Stuffing Box

Brian and Elaine Timmins timmins at optonline.net
Wed Oct 23 15:58:56 PDT 2002

> Seriously, you should check out the maintenance section of the
> Alberg 30 web site.  It's still a bit spotty, but I've been working
> to add items as I have time and inclination.  It would be nice to
> know people were actually using it.
>
>  - George
   I don't know about anyone else, but I found it very helpful while I owned
my A30.  So much so that I still check it every so often now even though it
doesn't directly apply anymore.
   Keep up the GOOD WORK.
Brian  ex#497
P.S. Alfredo's just po'd because I won't part with my copy of that glorious
A30 maintenance manual.

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |