[Alberg30] Screw packing / Winter work

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 18:03:21 PDT 2002

"Very few boats sink while on jackstands"

I'm not sure about this one George. I think I've seen boats sink while on land. If a boat fills with rain water inside above the waterline, isn't it sunk? It just happens to be on land instead of in the water. To prevent this, remove your engine intake hose from the thru-hull fitting and leave the seacock open to prevent flooding inside the boat while on land.