[Alberg30] tools page

Bob Chambers BlueDolphin at rivnet.net
Wed Oct 30 06:35:23 PST 2002

Excellent set of pages George.  You might add on the grinders page that they
are also excellent tools for removing large pieces of skin and bones
quickly!  Seriously, they can be nasty if you miss, be careful.  I have the
18 volt Dewalt drill and it is OUTSTANDING.  The battery charge seems to
last forever.  Also, you can get many of these tools at good prices from
Harbor Freight. (www.harborfreight.com) Do be warned though that their
Central Machinery (and a few other brand names) are made in China and are of
far less quality than the Dewalt and Makita and Milwaukee tools.  Bruce
Rankin and I did get their 4 1/2 inch angle grinder (made in China) for less
than $20 and it has been just great.   I have many other tools that I use
but you have certainly highlighted the best.

Bob Chambers

 | http://www.alberg30.org/store/Calendars.html |
 | Have you got your 2003 calendars yet???????? |