[Alberg30] Jib Question for Ches. Bay Area

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Thu Sep 5 16:45:45 PDT 2002

Bill & Mary,

A 150 genoa isn't an especially large sail on an Alberg 30.  On a roller,
it's probably no problem in normal conditions.  You may want to have a
working jib (100%) or heavy #2 for heavy air, but I think you'll be fine
with what you have.

If you can, consider doing some or all of the Wild Goose Chase as a
shakedown cruise.  I guarantee you'll learn a lot in a short time
cruising with a bunch of Albergers.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | Sale on Yale & New England Ropes.  Save up to 25 percent. |