[Alberg30] Water tank drain

Bill Blevins bblevins at fredericksburg.com
Wed Sep 11 05:20:43 PDT 2002

Is there a drain plug for the fresh water tank on the 1966 era boats? If so,
where is it?

Last time I drained it I siphoned it out through the main hose hole on the
top of the tank. (I think there were probably several gallons left.)

The top of the tank where the 5" opening is located is sealed pretty well
and I know that I can remove that and then reseal when I'm done, but just
wondering if there is a drain somewhere else.

Thanks again in advance.

--
Tracy and Bill Blevins
SABRINA, Dahlgren, VA

 | Sale on Yale & New England Ropes.  Save up to 25 percent. |