[Alberg30] GPS Question

schuylki at vanent.vanebros.com schuylki at vanent.vanebros.com
Fri Sep 13 04:57:50 PDT 2002

 >Do you have a DGPS receiver?
Yes.

>I'm interested
>in how you think they compare? When you were comparing, did you mean
>between WAAS & DGPS or between WAAS and OFF?
My whole system has become integrated into an electronic chart plotter.
When I tie up somewhere that has a geographic feature that is on the chart
I can't tell where I am by looking out the window any more accurately than
by looking on the plotter.The little green boat that represents my boat on
the plotter doesn't move when I switch between WAAS and DGPS.
How is that for a technical evaluation? :)

Michael

 | >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This month, save on all Harken products. |