[Alberg30] A 30 Trailers and boat Weight

George george at intraworldcom.net
Mon Sep 16 07:33:41 PDT 2002

hello   on my three axle trailer  the axles are rated 5500 lbs (dexer brand).   tires at 2750 lbs each
the marina  travel lift weights   are 10700 less mast and boom.      have towed at 60 mph on express way.  has any one thought about the fact that the boat is over 102 inches wide (the max width for interstate roads)    am towing with crew cab dually  George K #259----- Original Message -----