[Alberg30] Furling Systems

Dave Terrell DTERRELL.GWSTAFF.GWNMC at message.nmc.edu
Mon Sep 16 11:46:31 PDT 2002

I purchased my profurl nci 32 through Rigging Only at a very good price. I recommend them. Talk to Tom. He will tell you that the 25 is too small for these boats.

>>> Timothy_Stapleton at email.msn.com 09/15/02 09:42PM >>>

I just bought hull #35 and will be starting in on a number of upgrades.  Some advice on jib furling systems would be helpful.  I am interested in cruising rather than racing, and mostly on the Chesapeake and coastal trips to New England.  I am thinking about the Profurl (either the 25 or 32).  I have been encouraged to look at Crusing Design (CDI) as well.  Any info would be helpful.

Tim S.