[Alberg30] Hull Plan

George Dinwiddie gdinwiddie at min.net
Thu Sep 19 08:07:43 PDT 2002

Peabody Essex has some of Carl Alberg's drawings, but not the Alberg 30.
I don't know where you can find a good lines drawing of the A30.  Perhaps
they were destroyed in one of Whitby's fires.

 - George

  George Dinwiddie                             gdinwiddie at alberg30.org
  sailing.                                    http://www.Alberg30.org/

 | >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This month, save on all Harken products. |