[Alberg30] Hull Plan

SandersM at aol.com SandersM at aol.com
Thu Sep 19 10:32:40 PDT 2002

In a message dated 9/19/02 11:10:46 AM, gdinwiddie at min.net writes:

>Peabody Essex has some of Carl Alberg's drawings, but not the Alberg 30.
>I don't know where you can find a good lines drawing of the A30.  Perhaps
>they were destroyed in one of Whitby's fires.

There is a set of Alberg 30  lines reprinted in a book, whose name and author
I cannot recall, but which I have at home, that are sufficiently clear for
crafting a half-hull model.  It is a volume with a title like Classic Yacht
Designs, and features write-ups on over a dozen hulls, such as the Nevins 40,
the Bermuda 40, the Triton and the Alberg 30.  Can someone else remember the
name and author of the book?  If not, I'll look it up when I get home.

Sanders McNew.
 | >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> This month, save on all Harken products. |