[Alberg30] The real "Mary Ann" follow-up--Thanks!

Mary & Bill Mahony mabwjm at starpower.net
Thu Apr 3 14:20:28 PST 2003

Hi everyone,

    Thanks so much for all the good wishes for Mary Ann on the USNS Comfort.  She was able to call me last night, and I was able to tell her about all your good wishes and prayers. Mary Ann wanted me to tell all of you thanks for her, and to ask that we all say some prayers and make good wishes for the wounded soldiers they're taking care of....(Can anyone wonder why I love this girl??).

    Anyway, I wanted to add my thanks as well...Many of you I haven't met yet, but these troubling times and your relationships with Mary Ann make me feel closer to all of you.  From the bottom of my heart, thanks.

    Hopefully, my next update will be it's over, and Mary and all the brave warriors deployed will be on their way home.

    God Bless America,

Bill
#276 "Mary Ann"