[Alberg30] hairlines in cockpit

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 1 09:32:31 PST 2003

I agree about the new paints that Interlux has available. I have used
Brightside for several years and found it to be great. Their new stuff
Toplac is supposed to be about 30% harder and 30% more UV resistant. I
bought a quart a few weeks ago and it is even better to work with than
Brightside, it flowed well and has great leveling properties. At $52 [with
discount] a quart it should jump out of the can and paint itself. We'll see
how it holds up.

BTW, Towney on Skybird #550 has been caring for his Imron paint job which is
now something like 20 years old and his is one of the most beautiful A30s
around, despite the little dings and nicks throughout the year.