[Alberg30] two blade vs. three

Kevin Blanc t.k.blanc at att.net
Fri Apr 4 05:47:26 PST 2003

And if you are trying to pull the shaft out with thea three-blade prop
attached, you have to push the rudder over in the right direction and
spin the prop in such a way that it "screws" itself out. I think I had
to push the rudder to port and turn the prop counter clockwise... any
other combination and it wouldn't work.