[Alberg30] Holding Tank Plumbing

Tom Sutherland sutherlandt at prodigy.net
Mon Apr 7 08:42:35 PDT 2003

Along these same lines I have seen "Murphy's Oil Soap" recommended as it
is also  non-petroeleum based.

A thought I have had (not ever tried but plan to) is using one of the
pipe expansion tools seen in auto parts stores used to expand the ends
od exhaust pipes. They are very strong and my thought would be to insert
the tool on the end of the hose and leave it over night (or as long as
needed) to put a slight bulge in the hose.

this thought occurred to me when reading of the difficulty in finding
the correct size shaft hose for our Alberg 30's ... just a thought.

Tom S
A-30  # 412

George Dinwiddie wrote:

  Peggie Hall
 recommends against most lubricants, such