[Alberg30] Re: Throttle/shift controls

Alfredo alberg30sail497 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 10:59:30 PDT 2003

I don't know about the mechanics but, Free Spirit #497
has a single lever shifter. The throttle is in the
control panel with the ignition tach and the rest of
the engine instruments. The lever slides in/out of the
gear selector (round bronze pice under tiller) great
for putting out of the way while crusing.
http://community.webshots.com/photo/38734843/38735121gAEpAy

Alfredo

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0071579931/alberg30-20

http://tax.yahoo.com