[Alberg30] Re: Throttle/shift controls

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Mon Apr 7 14:08:30 PDT 2003

my situation was identical to yours.

>>> alberg30sail497 at yahoo.com 04/07/03 04:09PM >>>
Not surprised to hear that the winch handle also
doubled as a gear lever. The winch handle is my
favorite tool aboard. I've found many uses for it.
But, my gear handle is not the winch type. Not L
shaped. More straight. It's heavy solid bronze capable
of breaking a pinky if not careful. But I'm sure the
old style winch handle would work too. I was told by
the previous owner (Brian Timmins)that this particular
handle is very hard to find.

Alfredo

http://community.webshots.com/photo/38734843/38735121gAEpAy

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0071579931/alberg30-20

> > > Public-list-request at alberg30.org
> subject
> > > or body.

> > >  |                This Old Boat by Don Casey

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0071579931/alberg30-20

> > > Public-list-request at alberg30.org
> > > Include command "unsubscribe <password>" in
> subject

=== message truncated ===

http://tax.yahoo.com