[Alberg30] Re: Throttle/shift controls

Michael dickdurk at intercom.net
Tue Apr 8 06:14:32 PDT 2003

A dual lever control was installed when the boat was converted to diesel.
The single shift lever prevents shifting in and out (shifting in being
especially rough on the drive train) at high RPMs. It takes two hands to
shift on Checkmate-one to shift, and one to keep the throttle from
'drifting'. Perhaps there is an adjustment I could make somewhere to keep
that from happening...

Michael