[Alberg30] cabin table

Mike Lehman sail_505 at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 07:32:15 PDT 2003

Using the table as a cockpit table...a lot of people have done this and it
works great. There are several variations on how to do it, in my case the
two holes in the deck plate are tapped with a bottom tap and we have an
aluminum plate with an aluminum tube welded to it that bolts to the deck
plate. The table leg fits inside the tube. We use it all the time.

Mike Lehman
"Gilleleje" #505