[Alberg30] cabin table

Larry Morris larmor at myexcel.com
Tue Apr 15 07:24:37 PDT 2003

J.

I have a leg and the cockpit base.  They are very simple fabrications.  You
are welcome to borrow for duplication purposes.  Bill Mattox is an excellant
welder that could do the work for you.

You can save money by buying the cutting and drilling the tubing and plate
and then take to Bill to weld.

Fair Winds

Larry Morris
Solstice #501