[Alberg30] Fuel Tank

Bob bob at fox.nstn.ca
Wed Apr 16 09:50:22 PDT 2003

Hi George,

You mentioned that you have a plastic gas tank under the cockpit sole.
I'm considering a tank replacement. If that is where the old metal tank
was for 29 years than that is fine with me for a new one.

Is the tank the same size or did it fit the same perimeter as the old
metal tank?

How did you hold the plastic tank in place?

What brand/supplier did you use for the new plastic tank?

Thanks,

Bob