[Alberg30] Yanmar 2GM20 Flexible Engine Mounts

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Sun Apr 20 17:26:19 PDT 2003

Talking about engine mounts................

That is my next project, after I get the stern tube, cutlass bearing, cutlass
bearing housing, prop shaft, and prop back in the boat.

This boat, with her rebuilt Volvo MD 11 of unkown vintage, came with only
three motor mounts. I did not know the port aft mount was not there until I
cut the cockpit sole for the access panel, and could see the port aft corner
of the engine!!!!!!

I have not tried to look at the other mounts yet to see if there is a serial
number, or other ID to help me get the right replacement mount, but does
anyone else have experience with this, and is there a direction I should be
going in?

Thx,
Lee
Stargazer #255