[Alberg30] Water in settee lockers

FINNUS505 at aol.com FINNUS505 at aol.com
Tue Apr 22 08:58:35 PDT 2003

In a message dated 4/22/03 10:44:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
richard.hazlegrove at wachovia.com writes:

<< I know I should rebed the rail but it
 really does not present any other problems and I am not ready to take on
 that job just now.  Can a small hole be drilled that  >>
Hey Rich,

Got the same problem, and I don't want to do the entire rail this year. What
I am thinking of doing is identifying the individual bolts that are leaking,
and taking out each one, and rebedding it, just to get through this season.
It's a nasty job, getting out toe rail bolts, but someone has to do

Haven't had the chance to get to this project yet. Wait for me to do mine,
and I'll tell you how it went!!!!!

Stargazer has the old toerail design. The filler piece beneath the genny
track is the oak that went bad where ever it was used. Current condition of
the ones on Stargazer are in splinters and fragments, and the genny car
cannot travel the length of the track. I am going to put teak 'washers' back
on the bolts I rebed this year, so I can use the track.

Lee