[Alberg30] Water in settee lockers

Dave Terrell DTERRELL at message.nmc.edu
Tue Apr 22 13:19:03 PDT 2003

I have some water that comes into the cabinets above the settee. Mine is
coming in through a screw hole in the genoa track on the cap rail. I
have traced the drip marks. The previous owner tried to seal it from the
inside and failed. Some of this water could trickle down into the
lockers below. So my suggestion, if you do not where the water is coming
from, is to look at the genoa track screw holes. Some might be poorly
caulked and allowing water come in there.For the rest, I think I am
water tight.

>>> richard.hazlegrove at wachovia.com 04/22/03 02:46PM >>>

Dave,  the water is collecting in the bottom of the settee lockers, not
the
cabinets above the shelfs.