[Alberg30] Cutlass bearing removal

John Birch Sunstone at cogeco.ca
Wed Apr 23 08:12:26 PDT 2003

When I did mine I took the housing to a machine shop - the part came back
with the new bearing pressed in with the water holes drilled, set screws in
place and it looked like a brad new piece - total cost was $35 CDN. The shop
I went to was Dan's Welding in Burlington, Ontario - which may not be much
help to those too far away - but I highly recommend their work and honesty.

Regards,

John