[Alberg30] Cutlass bearing removal

Robert Kirk isobar at cablespeed.com
Wed Apr 23 11:43:27 PDT 2003

Bob... I use a Canada prop nut zinc size "B". It comes as a set, with a
permanent holder  for 7/8 shaft with 3/8 thread and a replaceable teardrop
zinc. I replace the zinc itself yearly. It fits nicely in the rudder
aperture without modification. Available at West Marine and elsewhere.

Bob Kirk
Isobar #181