[Alberg30] Preparing to Buy

Kevin Blanc t.k.blanc at att.net
Sat Apr 26 06:25:09 PDT 2003

I remember. I had a 10 month old daughter and a justifiably nervous
wife. Now I have a 12 year old daughter that loves to skipper the boat
and a 9 year old boy that first sailed at 3 months. Big decision. There
wre times I regretted it, but never for very long, and only because I
couldn't put in as much time and money as the boat deserved.

Buy an A30. Sail it. You'll love it. You'll love the people, the fleet,
the Chesapeake, the whole experience (okay, windless August days do
temper the experience a bit). I doubt there is another boating community
like it anywhere.

By the way, if you're looking for a test drive, let us know.

Kevin Blanc

Alberg 30 #254, Terrapin