[Alberg30] Wheel Advantages

Bob Johns rjohns3 at optonline.net
Tue Apr 29 15:39:10 PDT 2003

On Tuesday, April 29, 2003, at 09:37  AM, George Dinwiddie wrote:

> I've heard of people making a folding tiller (just past the attachment
> point for the autopilot) but I don't know the details.

The subject of the hinged tiller came up in a similar discussion back
in July of '02. I will append to this message a quote of what I sent to
the group at about that time that describes it briefly and mentions the
advantages of the setup. I sent George several pictures of the tiller
today thinking that he might want to publish them on the A30 site. In
any case, anyone that would like more information can contact me off
list.

Bob Johns, Wind Call,  #397