[Alberg30] weather helm

dickdurk at intercom.net dickdurk at intercom.net
Wed Apr 30 03:17:33 PDT 2003

The weather helm comment was an aside about auto pilots. If you have a lot of
weather helm, you can 1. slide the mast all the way forward in it's tabernackle
(?) 2. adjust rake of the mast by loosening backstay, tightening forstay 3.
might need to consider recutting your main if the draft in it has moved too far
aft.

Michael

Quoting John Allen <galleon at shaw.ca>:

> What was that?  Did I read someone saying that the Alberg30 had little
> weather helm?  I deleted the message before noting its sender.
>
> Skybird #522

This message was sent using Delmarva Online's Webmail.
http://www.dmv.com/