[Alberg30] Painting the interior

sousa, stephen (ENG) sousa_stephen at emc.com
Thu Aug 7 17:08:41 PDT 2003

Scott,

I generally was the interior in the spring (hanging locker and mildew areas)
with bleach and water. This kills the mildew and makes it easy to remove.

I painted the interior with single part Interlux with Teflon, it works great
and nothing sticks to the surface. That job was done four years ago and it
still looks new. Of course I opened the hatches and put a fan in the cabin
to cut the fumes if any, but it wasn't that bad.

Stephen